SANITIZERS & DISINFECTANTS
Chemstar Foam San
Chemstar Foam San is a broad spectrum disinfectant and foaming sanitizer for floor drains. A foaming liquid formulation, it is a small fly ovicidal treatment that can quickly and easily be applied to carry active ingredients into drains that kill bacteria and small fly ova. The foam created is an effective non-food contact sanitizer effective at 400 ppm in the presence of 50% soil with a contact time of 5 minutes against Enterobacter aerogenes, Listeria monocytogenes and Staphylococcus aureus.
- Quat-Based, non-chlorinated product Surfactant
- EPA Registered
- Kills microorganisms – Listeria monocytogenes
- Controls Drosophila family of flies
No-rinse “Broad Spectrum” quaternary ammonium chloride hard surface sanitizer features a wide efficacy range of 150 – 400 ppm for effectiveness in multiple-use situations. For use as a final rinse in the sanitizer sink bay, spray bottle and sanitizer bucket. Use to sanitize previously cleaned and rinsed utensils, food preparation surfaces, floors and other food contact surfaces. EPA registered.
- Broad spectrum quaternary sanitizer
- Kills labeled bacteria and germs on all hard, non-porous food & non-food contact surfaces
- Used in all fresh departments
Neutral Restroom Cleaner Concentrate
A multi-surface concentrated, neutral pH, quat-based cleaner, disinfectant and deodorizer for restrooms. This product is great for cleaning bowls and urinals, and all other ceramics. Dispensed through Chemstar’s proprietary equipment into spray bottles or mop buckets for ease of use. EPA Registered.
- Removes soils from sink, toilets, shower walls and tile
- Cleans, deodorizes, and disinfects
- Neutral pH, quat-based cleaner
- EPA Registered